Reviews for "Robot Jobs"

nice video, and great concept the animation is pretty cool too!

Aww, I like the surprise ending! Also loving that the people are all cats. Cute characters!

that was fun and super cute, loved the mech transformation

antdung responds:

It was my first mech transformation lol... probably my last X_X

Pretty nice animation but why it's a Robotday animation?... I mean the only thing making these cats robots are antennas, and little lines dividing their arms and legs in two... You could literally make the whole animation not knowing about the Robotday, then realise it's nearby and stick some antennas etc on some of the cats because nothing indicates it's important that they're robots. If they wouldn't be black it would be important, because you could still distinguish which workers are good... But they're distinguishable anyway... Well.. maybe it's less racist this way.

Summary: Quite nice animation, really bad/lazy use of the theme.

great animation and all but why is it like the black robots are doing ok and the white ones always miss up until the end ? I would go as far is calling this racists but it felt that way

antdung responds:

I'm sorry if it came off that way. It didn't cross my mind that I could be construed in that manner, but I can see what you mean. I wanted to do a simple, black and white animation to save time, but I guess I didn't think it through, completely.