Reviews for "Robot Jobs"

This didn't seem like it was that much about robots taking jobs. I mean, these cats seemed happy with their robot allies. Well, suits I mean. The animation is very slick. It's great to have two Daily Features in a row about a theme day. I guess I just haven't seen this sort of thing in awhile.

The music was really nice. It had a pretty cute feeling to it. It's hard to go wrong with cats doing crazy things at all. Happy Robot Day! I'm glad we had such a productive year.

antdung responds:

Thanks for the commentary! I was going for robots trying to re-train their creators, but I guess that wasn't conveyed in any way. By the time I had uploaded it, I was so rushed and frustrated that I didn't bother to put it in the description.

I thought of the Robot Jobs of going to the same job everyday. Great, ending was very amusing!
4-Stars

Didn't like the music, animation was very cool

This is very good man, except that it's a bit empty for me (maybe cuz the black and white style and 8-bit music).Sorry :P

Aww, I like the surprise ending! Also loving that the people are all cats. Cute characters!