Reviews for "Robot Jobs"

cuteeeee!
take my five stars (smile)

antdung responds:

I'll take it! Thanks so much!

ii i i i i ii i c c c c c ee e e e e e c c cc c r r r r r rr e e e e ee a a a aa a mm m m m m mmmm
^ yum

KITTEH!!!!!

People are SO harsh!

The low frame rate and less than orchestral production values on the music are easily forgiven.

You're one person, you had a vision and you made it come true. The mech transformation scene was particularly well realized, very smooth! I love the cute cat character designs. I thought it was clever to use so many stills but then vividly animate what you want your audience to be focusing on like the swaying foreman. I would love to see more of your work!

antdung responds:

Thanks for the kind words, Marquis!
I appreciate your insight. I had a difficult time with this one, but I'm happy you noticed all the nuances I attempted to fit in with the limited time I had. Everything I've ever made is right here on NG :D

Nice concept! What did you use to animate?