Reviews for "Robot Jobs"

People are SO harsh!

The low frame rate and less than orchestral production values on the music are easily forgiven.

You're one person, you had a vision and you made it come true. The mech transformation scene was particularly well realized, very smooth! I love the cute cat character designs. I thought it was clever to use so many stills but then vividly animate what you want your audience to be focusing on like the swaying foreman. I would love to see more of your work!

antdung responds:

Thanks for the kind words, Marquis!
I appreciate your insight. I had a difficult time with this one, but I'm happy you noticed all the nuances I attempted to fit in with the limited time I had. Everything I've ever made is right here on NG :D

Adorable, and funny.

Aww, I like the surprise ending! Also loving that the people are all cats. Cute characters!

This is very good man, except that it's a bit empty for me (maybe cuz the black and white style and 8-bit music).Sorry :P

I liked the animation, even if it was kinda stop-motion...