Reviews for "Mission Escape: Roof"

Uninspired.

fun game, thanks!

I thought the game was pretty cool. I play quite a few of your games and always get excited for a new one. I WILL say that anyone crap-talking this game should be sending you money so that you can make more of a living off of the time you spend on these. I'm ALL about free opinions, but some of you are being downright ruthless when you're investing NOTHING into the development of these games. You didn't like your experience? Move on and don't be a prick.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I do pour a lot of my time into my work. :) I have had some really physical jobs in the past and making games wears me out much more but I just keep on keeping on!

@selfdefiant is the King of Point and Click games and anyone that leaves a bad review over BS is always going to be marked "useless" and that just happened twice.

Yes THIS puzzle was easy but Ive followed you for a while now and Ive seen the games you put out and I feel as though youre a great developer because you hit all age groups.

I dont care if the games are easy or hard, Im playing them. If you dont like it, DONT PLAY IT. I love them so I'll continue, I suggest yall do the same and appreciate it for what its worth everytime.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Feeling good now!

I'm always excited to receive an email letting me know you've released a new game here. I click the link only to find disappointment. This game is available elsewhere else a month or two before it's available here. Not only that, it is a recycled version of something done years ago (not that reusing art is such an issue, I know that's how you are able to bang out new games 2 or 3 x's each week). -- I think I read somewhere you have a new wife and child, congrats on that (not sure if this was you or someone else). & I understand the that family takes time away from work, but as your fan, I (WE) would like to see something new and challenging from you. - & I know, I know, as soon as you create a puzzle that makes someone think, they complain about it being too difficult & needing to use a walkthrough, but - The games I've played that you made for elementary students on Hooda Math are more difficult and less predictable than what we've been seeing lately. I still rate this as a 3.5-4; it's much better when compared to other adventure point and click shat submitted here. We just know you're better than this SD & hold you to that 'King of the Portal' status.

selfdefiant responds:

I thought this game was great! I did a rooftop game a long time ago, this is nothing like it. King of the portal is an honor. :) Thanks!