Reviews for "Night Of The Werewolves"

I love the super violence! And it was cool seeing how the character gets progressively more demented as time goes on. I'm definitely going to watch for this series!

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks! This is actually episode 5! You can find links to the others here (as well as tons of other stuff I have floating around), in the description!

You're gonna have to do a episode 2 with jack vs that purple haired wolf girl now you know that right?

SonnyFern responds:

Eventually Jack is going to show up in my other webseries Lake Villa Vamps, he'll have a few more solo adventures before that happens though.

Dude, you ARE New Grounds. This material is what I come to New Grounds for. It is a well made animation that I truly admire. I used to make animations and I had dreams of making ones like these. Ones where you have an idea that is so kool and you go with it and make the next part and it doesn't go in the animation if it isn't kool enough. This is perfect man thanks.

SonnyFern responds:

Wow! I really appreciate that! Means a lot to me! I'll try to have a new one of these out every month so keep an eye out!

I haven't seen a good animation with a good story in a long time.

Keep up the good work dude! :D

Omg! That was just awesome! I want to see more!!!
It's the case when the graphics are not good, but the story is great! Keep up the good work! Really, best thing I saw lately!
Good luck!

SonnyFern responds:

If you want to see more I have a lot more animations out there :- )