For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Night Of The Werewolves"

Loved it! the animation quality could definitely be improved upon but the story and voice acting were all done incredibly and the gore animation was pretty spot on, keep at it man i'm looking forward to the next one, and I am not someone who prefers good graphics over good content so i thought it was fantastic

SonnyFern responds:

Appreciate the kind words! Thanks!

I love the super violence! And it was cool seeing how the character gets progressively more demented as time goes on. I'm definitely going to watch for this series!

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks! This is actually episode 5! You can find links to the others here (as well as tons of other stuff I have floating around), in the description!