Reviews for "Night Of The Werewolves"

Gruesome! Jack is total badass!

Thank you!

You're gonna have to do a episode 2 with jack vs that purple haired wolf girl now you know that right?

SonnyFern responds:

Eventually Jack is going to show up in my other webseries Lake Villa Vamps, he'll have a few more solo adventures before that happens though.

This looks somewhat along the lines of a 2005 Flash toon. But the story is great. So 3 stars.

I'm probably already stated what others may have said already, but; I was going to 1 star this on the animations / graphics alone. BUT in watching this clip further, I have to admit, the story was great.

Did you write this? The story is amazing. Just wish the art was as good as the writing!

SonnyFern responds:

Yup, did everything except the punk rock chicks voice!