For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Night Of The Werewolves"

Truth be told, I really appreciate this work of art didn't follow the cookie cutter pattern. In fact, this is genuinely your style and you've fully embraced it. I love that you managed to put together a fully coherent story, well-placed flashbacks, and character tie-ins.

I think all of this combined has earned you both an excellent score and a brand new subscriber/follower. I look forward to seeing a continuation of this series. Well done, indeed.

-Champion13

SonnyFern responds:

I appreciate it! Honestly, I know my animation isn't he best, if I had time I'd do the whole thing like the first 15 seconds, all frame by frame animation. But I don't, and if I did a full 10 minute short like that it'd take me months. So I pick and choose. I do all of this myself and it's mindnumblingly monotonous at times, but when someone says they get it and like it, it makes it worth it.

Thanks again, if you really enjoyed this check out some of my other work, I've got tons of it.

plz fix sound ...

SonnyFern responds:

Lend me a couple of hundred dollars for some sound equipment? That'd be great.

One of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. The protagonist was a fucking badass. I liked the animation style, voice acting and most of all the writing.

SonnyFern responds:

Wow! Thanks man I appreciate that!

Actually pretty good. werewolves rock

SonnyFern responds:

haha why are people surprised when something I do is good? Why is there always a "surprisingly" or an "actually"

Don't you people KNOW me by now?

Look, from now on...when you see SonnyFern...don't be surprised if it's good...be surprised if it sucks huh? :- P

Reminds me of one of those animations back in 2007.