Reviews for "Night Of The Werewolves"

I love the mix of Roto in here!

SonnyFern responds:

Finally, you're the first person that's mentioned it! That's mostly me sitting up in my living room, there's some running shots in there as well!

Hey man this is incredible it seems like most of the reviews people are under estimating this . This is one of the best flashes I've ever seen I used to upload flash tmtoo and I can tell how much effort you really put into this and this is what flash is made for don't let anyone stop you man this is amazing to me.

SonnyFern responds:

Appreciate that! Thanks so much, when people enjoy what I do it really means the world to me! I'm surprised at how much of rotoscoping and true animation people are missing though, it really is a kind of mix of everything!

You're writing seems to have potential as does your dialogue. The main issue is your art and animation. I can understand that simplistic animation and art is usually meant for more of a quicker method to tell a story but damn your anatomy is way off and at times it got too messy.

Again good idea with great intention and potential. Needs more work put into production.

Also hire some voice actors. There are plenty on Newgrounds and soundcloud among other mediums.

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for checking it out!

Sometimes I use voice actors, sometimes I don't, I have an animated webseries that employed over a dozen voice actors! I have Prisoner 109 that has 3-4, it all depends on the project. I did most of the voices in this one, but Trina Duehart did the punk girl and I actually found her here (for the Freddy animation coming up next...I'm also hiring mostly voices I found here!)

Thanks again for giving it a look!

Dude, you ARE New Grounds. This material is what I come to New Grounds for. It is a well made animation that I truly admire. I used to make animations and I had dreams of making ones like these. Ones where you have an idea that is so kool and you go with it and make the next part and it doesn't go in the animation if it isn't kool enough. This is perfect man thanks.

SonnyFern responds:

Wow! I really appreciate that! Means a lot to me! I'll try to have a new one of these out every month so keep an eye out!

This looks like a relic from 2004.
At least you tried.
There is still room for improvement, just please refer back to ThisIsntEli's review.

SonnyFern responds:

My stuff is always improving :- ) But, if everyone loved my stuff, it means I was doing something wrong; but here's the thing-

I'm not quite sure what a relic from 2004 means...did everything suck in 2004? Does everything have to look new with new techniques now? That's like saying all movies from 1984 suck and if you make a movie like they made it in 1984...it automatically sucks. I honestly don't get that...I'm not trying to be an asshole, it's just a weird criticism to me. That you can't enjoy something unless it's brand new with brand new technologies.

...this is how I like my stuff to look. Not ALL of my stuff looks like this...but this is what I wanted THIS to look like. You do know I have about 30 animated shorts here (and one ENTIRE webseries!) right?

...but I do appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Sorry you didn't like it, I'll have new stuff coming soon, who knows you might like it more?