For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Night Of The Werewolves"

It was a little bit embarrassing.

i have a question for the author

earlier on in the animation, after JACK's boss and coworker female were killed, the werewolf female spots JACK and tries to make out with him

did she initially have any intentions to kill JACK?, if JACK had not poured hot oil over her and not attempted to run away, would she have killed him?

SonnyFern responds:

Oh he woulda been deader than shit. She likes to toy with her victims, make them nice and docile and hopeful before she rips their throats out! When I make a part 2, she'll be there, she also may show up in my webseries Lake Villa Vamps at some point.

Good story. Work on the animation and you can have something really great.

SonnyFern responds:

Bah, it's still really great
:- P
Thanks for watching!

Omg! That was just awesome! I want to see more!!!
It's the case when the graphics are not good, but the story is great! Keep up the good work! Really, best thing I saw lately!
Good luck!

SonnyFern responds:

If you want to see more I have a lot more animations out there :- )

I haven't seen a good animation with a good story in a long time.

Keep up the good work dude! :D