Reviews for "Jump Quest"

Awful, dubstep-y, unlistenable music; physics floaty and unintuitive.

orion1220 responds:

Cmon its called double jump i personally like dubstep

I must say that the game is surprisingly addictive :-)
Requires 100% concentration all the time :-)
But for 5 stars it is not enough.
There are some irritating things in it:
1. The guy you are controlling is following the mouse movement with a slight delay;
2. Sometimes the game is creating subsequent platforms in a way in which you are unable to reach the second one from the first one:
a) first case is when you are on a platform on the very left on the screen and the next one is located to the very right or vice versa; when you add that delay I mentioned earlier - there is no way you can reach it;
b) second case: not so rarely you are not able to reach another platform even if it is just above you because of the distance between them or because the game is not considering hitting of the next platform even if you definitely touch it enough to get a bounce;
3. The double points bonuses in the current state are useless, because if you decide to pick one of them - you will likely fall. To make them useful you should add at least a one-time double height jump bonus when touching them - or an ability to click one time to reach the next platform.
If you would improve the game - I would add more stars :-) First - very good game, then - 5 stars, that is the proper sequence :-)

orion1220 responds:

i Will hopfully make This polished up the menu thing Just really got at me and i uploaded

The gameplay is simple, but kinda adictive, despite his graphics it's a good game for spend some time.
Good game after all.

orion1220 responds:

Appreciate the review thanks man