Reviews for "Somewhere Other: Hum"

This is a real treat. The art direction is something special - especially the colours. Great work!

Thank ya so much!

Ah, it's part of a series! I thought things might start to make sense after a while, but seems I may need to revisit prior parts before they do. I like how the imagery and expression speaks for itself though, no need for words to tell the story, and the animation is just beautiful!! So detailed I had to reduce quality a bit to prevent lag. Very nice segment.

-cd-

cecameron responds:

Yup, it's all part of my webcomic! If you wanna have a look at it, the easiest place to read it is www.somewhereother.com , where it's all in order. Thank you so much, glad you liked it!

This animation was Beautiful! Say, was the song more into Jupiter from old Gustav?

cecameron responds:

Thanks, and yup! Though in Tomita's rendition, he uses snips of Jupiter in Mars, and Neptune, I think. Definitely check out Tomita's "Planets"!

This is actually impressive, it carries emotion and meaning, not just a shitty animation that comes across as dull and retarded. The animations are good, maybe not perfect, but certainly excellent.

Good job.

Hey, thanks!

That wasn't a video. That was an experience. Your comics led me here and it keeps getting better!! You're just awesome.

cecameron responds:

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me!