Reviews for "I am the ninja"

Beautiful game. It was a little work to get used to levels but after that it becomes a piece of cake :).
There should be more games like this. Easy to play hard to master.

Thanks for the feedback

Love the graphics and sounds but I think controls could have been better - there is something wrong can't really define what.

Only arrows? How about wsad or arrows+ spacebar?

Frozennnn responds:

Thanks for the feedback second part i will improve gameplay, controls and movements reactions

Nice game a little hard

Thanks for the feedback

Great game but I can't access the "High score levels" since I tried to erase the data. As it seemed stuck on 'erase data? Yes' I had to reload, after that I see that my data is erased but I can only access the "star collector" levels.

Frozennnn responds:

Yes its fixed you shoul able to play i was fixing a firefox problem. Now should works

Regards

4 things:
1. Improve the controls, especially the mid-air control could use some work, for example when you want to turn around while falling down it takes too much time for ninja to react; also the wall jump could be better;
2. When there is too much red or green blood on the screen the game becomes laggy as hell;
3. Sometimes the jetpack fails to turn on immediately;
4. Could use a reset stage button.

Frozennnn responds:

Hi thanks for the feedback i will add this features and make and update. Thanks for play the game