Reviews for "XCVB ++"

Yuck. No thanks.

makehimanoffer responds:

That's what your dad probably said to your mom when you were born. never to be seen from again.

The controls took a LONG time to figure out. Like, a really long time. When the rotating levels started that of course increased the difficulty. It was annoying at some points where, because of the rotation, your square is off the playing screen you have to go blindly. The rotating and shaking destroyed me. It made me feel ill. I hate you. I felt like the malevolent levels were rather easy in comparison to earlier levels. I did beat the game so you said you would love me forever. You might find this to be a one sided love. Cheers.

makehimanoffer responds:

wait, was the character off the playing screen for you did you say? that shouldn't happen. hmmmmm. can you PM me details on what the issue was pls? and if you can remember the levels in particular.

First to beat! I must say that you have no idea how happy did you make me by submitting that game :-) I played the first one and I REALLY enjoyed it. This one is great as well - various levels, precise movement required, nice graphics and a unique movement scheme :-) If you'll ever plan to submit a third one - let me know :-)

makehimanoffer responds:

yeah the movement scheme is basically the point of the game, it's like the way qwop is awkward and counterproductive and so on. that's the point. you challenge your fingers and brain to do the right thing when what they're use to isn't what they're getting.

It's not very hard to make an incredibly hard game. That takes no talent. All you have to do is create a confusing control system, and a vague movable pixel thing in a maze like level, an you are done. I have no interests in beating the game, or wanting you to love me.