Reviews for "[Tsets] - Skipping Rocks"

This is very dreamy, very nice!
Keep this style up, it sounds really good. A song like this you don't need any crazy going on, minimal works. What plugin do you use for the gated pad?

TsetsukenMusic responds:

I used Harmor for the gated pad, in fact most of this song is utilizing Harmor! The piano (more prevalent in the end) is something custom I made from Sylenth. I'd call those my most favorite plugins for sure.

Thank you! :3

Very beautiful and relaxing song! I wouldn't recommend changing anything about it, it's perfect.

Thank you so much!!

Splinter: "I'm skipping stones, skipping stones. Keep on, keep on, keep on skipping stones."
I love atmospheric music, it just reminds me of various things depending on the song playing.
One atmospheric song could make me think of an ancient place no one has been to in forever.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

This is exactly why I love making songs! A story can be very beautiful even without words, and sometimes these stories can be very powerful and take you to that place.

getting some real slick tycho vibes from this, great work.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

This may be the first time I have made a song that can resemble a style from someone really awesome such as Tycho. Thank you! I didnt see it before but you might have given me my first influence for further songs. I really enjoy music like this/Tycho.

Can't wait to trip to this song, very nicely done.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Have a good trip man, and thank you!