Reviews for "Sad Machine (Ardor Remix)"

the buildup to the second drop is just... all the adrenaline is crazy xD

When Taman's level gets rated, the number of downloads for this track will skyrocket. :P

Anyway, brilliant job on remixing an already-awesome track! There's so many good things happening throughout the piece that I can't really describe them all here (awesome synths, epic kicks and pads, etc.).

There's only one thing that holds this track back (in my opinion). At 3:27, I feel like the growls (or synths, whatever) at the drop are too abrasive; it sounds really out of place in an otherwise melodic sea of sounds. Maybe switching over to a minor key with the same synths as the previous drop (1:38) would make it sound more cohesive. You could even add the male vocals in for a different but familiar harmony (just a thought). As for repetitiveness, you actually did a pretty good job. Most remixes end up being really boring after a few phrases in, but this was very interesting to listen to all the way through.

All in all, fantastic remix. I really enjoyed listening to it. I hope you make more stuff like this in the future. Cheers!

-ItzSushi

pls dun hurt me for bad reviewing skills ;-;

;~; so amazing...