Reviews for "A boy's sad bakery story"

This is really good! I personally would not have done captions because the poses, expressions, and angles tell the story so well on their own, that someone who doesn't read could still get everything just from watching, and yeah. Fantastic

Jeanyawesome responds:

Thank you, I guess I sometimes underestimate myself cuz' I didn't think I was clear enough with the poses and all that stuff, but thank you for your criticism.

This is really fantastic. You should be proud!

Thank you, I really am.

So... There is a guy, prefect cook, who comes to a bakery to reunite the previous cook with his family (in this case mother). Did I get something wrong? I really want to get the loop, because it's nice.
Oh! And at -0:26 there is "ypu". :)

Jeanyawesome responds:

That's right, sorry if the looping doesn't look too good maybe I made it too long, but at the end he disappears and appears at the beginning and I actually saw the typo but the i, o, p in my computer are kind of faded so it's hard to see them sometimes, but thank you.

i think i know what is happening now,that guy,was an angel,who comes to a bakery to reunite the previous cook with his family,now,the guy has finished its job(in this timeline)then he go to other timeline and do the same thing,all over again,am i right?

Jeanyawesome responds:

I was thinking of something else, but I was hoping that people would make their own interpretation of what's going on, thank you for enjoying.

The animation was great, the story was a little confusing, but I really enjoyed the giant cake scene.

Jeanyawesome responds:

Thanks, thanks, and thanks, I found it interesting that people were making their own conclusions, though.