Reviews for "Gröne Lunden"

This is a wonderful rendition of the old folk song, to say the least! Both of your voices are amazing :O
The arrangement is beyond beautiful, and the playing of the instruments, such as the Chinese flute, is splendid :3
I could (and just might) listen to this for forever <3

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you for your kind review as always!

Beautiful work, Jordi and Merry! You guys compose magic together. Keep it up!

Thanks Logan! We will :)

As soon as I hit the play button, I knew I was gonna be sitting in a deep forest next to a river with peaceful creatures lurking on the meadow. Seriously, what can I say? It's just great. It's right there with Celtic Woman, good old Simon and Garfunkel, and all of that folk-laced beauty. That's why I love folk music from all the corners of the world. It's inspiring and full of spirituality - all these stories that still walk the centuries.
Let's keep them alive. Great job, the both of you.

etherealwinds responds:

That's a huge compliment - waaah thank you :)

This is so beautiful!!! <3 I looove the Chinese flute! And your voices, as well. And, everything, in fact. This was magnificent! And this language is beautiful, too! :D thank you for this!! <3

etherealwinds responds:

At first I thought, "Hey, this sounds like ethrealwinds". And then I actually thought about it and checked the author. I'm such a derp. Great job.