Reviews for "Mr.Timan"

5 stars!

Thanks!

This game is interesting. It has interesting plot and it is just interesting to play.
5 stars.

Thank you!

Cool game! The idea had been done before, but the execution was very well done here. I like that Mr. Timan has a goatee like Gordon Freeman from Half-life. The only complaint I had was that the game was to short and the puzzles to easy.

Vogd3 responds:

This is very hard to invent puzzle levels! If you have some ideas pm please:)

Well I have to say that this game was surprisingly well made. And in a week? That is even more amazing. A nice and simplistic puzzle platformer that features logical time puzzles more than requiring precise hand-eye timing and coordination in order to complete the levels. Loaded up with a story that can be taken seriously as well as just a small comedy, and a full achievements system, I have to say that this a really great game. The controls go around without any flaws(there is no promt on how to move at the beginning... but that must be a just a small slip-up), and the music feels relatively suitable to the changing environments. Not only that, but to have 2 potential endings on such a simple game, is a really nice design touch. I made a small let's play video of it right here: https://youtu.be/VO45UESb90k . Really nice 5/5, I hope longer and better games to come.

Wow play video! Nice!

I love the way you don't have to refresh the page when you make the mistake(play the game to know what I'm talking about). I'm also sorta getting a Portal vibe. Short, sweet, definitely should be advertised everywhere and deserves to be put on an awards show designed especially for it. The puzzles are fantastic, the visuals are amazing and the setting is so unique it just wows people away. It teaches people to not judge a book by its cover and that anyone with the time, the patience and the determination to get something done really pays off exponentially.

Vogd3 responds:

Glad to hear this! Thank you!