Reviews for "Sins Of Daisy Episode 1"

I hate when people divide a story and make the 'readers'/'players' wait for it...
Nice art and plot.

ZeroDigitZ responds:

I hope you will play episode 2.

not a bad game, little error in one of the codes, i think the word is reading but you put a 3 instead of a 5 so i got rcading. The riddle has me though... the one in the flower pot. all in all i really want to play the rest. I have this urge to find out if ann killed them or not. Or if maybe its someone unknown as of yet.

ZeroDigitZ responds:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will try to fix it asap.

This is pretty amazing and well made game i love it! 5/5

ZeroDigitZ responds:

Thank you. I should have episode 2 ready for release soon.

A few too shallow situations where your options seem all wrong and/or ambigual. Like the graphics and the text is ok, in need of pollysh

ZeroDigitZ responds:

I appreciate your feedback. A lot of these ambiguous situations will start to make sense once you play all the episodes. I will try to improve on the dialogue between the characters in the next installment.

this game is amazing i love the riddle and the codes you have to convert through out the game. i like the choices you can make but maybe you could leave out a few hints like the one that said don't trust her so the player can think a little about who is lying the dad or the mother. Also with the other endings you also get the gist of who probably killed the girls and why. but still i like those endings and i liked the candy man reference thing.

ZeroDigitZ responds:

Thanks, I am glad you liked it. I will try to work on being a little more discreet with the riddles & hints. I hope you will play Episode 2 & Episode 3. There is a nice twist in Episode 3.