Reviews for "CaptainCarbonara Loop"

I honestly believe this is one of the best submissions for the loopjam so far.
I hope you make it to the top 3.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Really appreciate it. : )

Coolibert! nice sound editing, it somehow matches pretty well with the music track; the result is pretty engaging to watch (also the life pick-up at the end was a smart way to transition ;)).

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! Really glad you liked it. The sound effects were actually part of the original music track by @Miguel-is-cool (except for the death noise at the end) so he deserves all the credit for the audio. : )

I love how the loop starts very sassy and the music in it makes it all the better, i also love how the actions fit the beat. You should really make more

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! I'd love to make more if i ever find another fitting track. I may not have another loop in the work but i have another animation underway for the round 2 of the Summer Jam, so hopefully that will be out sunday! : )

Love the music and especially the sassy walk of Captain Carbonara! Is this a teaser for an up-coming game on my favourite console, the Porktendo?

SuperPhil64 responds:

Glad you liked it! :D Unfortunately it's just a short loop atm, but if i ever have the time and means to make a small game out of this i've got a few ideas on how it would go.

Gotta admit, it was very hyponitizing, and loved the designs, remimds me of the good old Mario.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks, hypnosis of the masses was my plan. Glad it worked for at least one person haha.