Reviews for "Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami""

This is great! I'll admit, I thought the whole new thing would be in 3D. But I really like the feel I got from the old 2D shots too. I'm a little mixed as to how they come together. Keep up the good work!

Black-Crystal responds:

Yeah I expected that the 2d and 3d mix might be alittle weird but It will just take too much time for me to redo them into 3d. I decided that it's better for me to use my time for the new scenes. Seeing the big picture... And thanks for your compliments, glad that you enjoy it :D

I have been waiting for this to launch and it didn't disappoint, great production and really smooth animation. A decent first episode that leaves me wanting more, good job.

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks! It will get better :)

hellami cool name great animation anyone else thought it would be funny if her name was sallami xD

Black-Crystal responds:

Hey thanks, yea she has a cool name. I googled sallami and google gives me hotdogs? lol

Yep i said about a month or 2 back that i can't wait for the 1 episode and like said i am here. And i got to say this is very goood it really met up to my expectations! 5/5

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks for the 5/5! Glad that this episode met your expectations. Hope you will enjoy the rest in the upcoming days :)

I'll call here Salami, because I love sausages, it's not the wurst thing to do am I right?
This seems mildly interesting, but mostly it looks horrible, but what can I say the animation style isn't my thing but I can tell it took a lot of effort to make. Other than that, I enjoy the voice acting even if the script is a bit lacking and uninteresting, just the lack of interesting stuff in this is gonna make me watch the next one, other than all this I find it really good, basic plot seems good enough, the unwilling partner, the fact that she keeps some forbidden secret, even though the script and storytelling here is lacking, it somehow peaks my interests in how you are going to make this story excel, with it's incredibly slow pace and lack of content, but it might be what intrigues me as I'm unfortunately a sucker for slow paced dramas.

Oh and sound quality and all that shit is top notch.