Reviews for "Captive Cassandra"

I like the minotaur cos, hey, big fictional creature in sexual act. Always been a thing for me, werewolves being my #1. But I can't say I loved the animation, though props on the graphics cos they were pretty nice.

As for the whole "rape" discussion I saw below, there's actually two kinds of fantasy, ya know? Raptophilia is what women want from their "attackers", it's the fetish for committing rape BUT it includes fantasies and roleplay. Biastophilia is what you don't want, which is 100% actual sex crime. It's actually common in guys too, both committing the act and being victim to it (by either gender). However, at the end of the day, it all just boils down to one big power play: You either want to lose control or you want to take it all. Generally speaking, however, sex that's not strictly consented to is rape by law even if you're dating/married to said person. So a rape fantasy can be very much real, you just need to have an open mind and someone who's willing to jump you at a moments notice. Verbal consent is the go to, considering it's not forced by any means, as other ways don't promise agreement. And resistance instantly means consent has been refuted. It's why so many rape cases based on false allegations dissolve into arguments. Consent's tricky to prove.

I realize I rambled for a bit but 1) I play both sides of the fantasy, mostly the victim for guys but mostly the attacker for women. But I can't ever end them as if it was actually rape (tears, pain, sadness, etc), I'd feel terrible to the point of sickness even if it is entirely fictional! 2) I like to help explain things. I'm kinda a shrink. Sexual things are just fun to talk about. 3) Of course I'd chip in to the conversation! I'm pretty open minded, but some of my tastes spook people. ^^" Whoops...

Nice animation. I'm a bit surprised at seeing a rape discussion in the comments, but I'm glad to see that it's mostly talked about in a mature way, and the realization that fantasies (whatever they may entail) are fantasies. And if one has a partner willing to live those out, it's all good.

3d kind of sucks because its impossible to shape and simulate genitels properly. Especially vaginas. Usually it just looks like the dick is noclipping through the girl, and that's just not sex lol.

StudioFOW responds:

This is where you must fall in to a compromise, if you're going to watch it in the first place :3

However, better technology and software is in the process of happening, so we will be able to achieve better results as we move forward.

Ok, very good animation, good voices, etc. (I guess you know the drill, you know what you're good at.) But why is everyone and their momok with rape these days? I don't like that, I think it's bad to show this as ok and to show the woman liking in it in the end anyway. Good craftsmenship, terrible content.

StudioFOW responds:

I understand what you're getting at entirely; it definitely is not okay to rape in any kind of 'real' setting, that is totally agreeable..

However it is the majority of the fan base that request this content. Also, whether you choose to believe it or not, there are people who actually desire this (on the submissive side). It's not for everyone and we understand that! So thank you for your honest review.