Reviews for "Captive Cassandra"

getting a big dark souls vibe, which is super cool!
but whats she complaining about? if thats what being a prisoner in this world is like, arrest me :P

I know right! Ungh... Just take me already~ ♥

Very nice. I saw the website by the way, so when's the rest of the gallery being uploaded here?

StudioFOW responds:

We will upload roughly every 1-2 weeks. We have a very busy schedule but we don't want to have too much to deal with at once! Thank you for your support~

Ok, very good animation, good voices, etc. (I guess you know the drill, you know what you're good at.) But why is everyone and their momok with rape these days? I don't like that, I think it's bad to show this as ok and to show the woman liking in it in the end anyway. Good craftsmenship, terrible content.

StudioFOW responds:

I understand what you're getting at entirely; it definitely is not okay to rape in any kind of 'real' setting, that is totally agreeable..

However it is the majority of the fan base that request this content. Also, whether you choose to believe it or not, there are people who actually desire this (on the submissive side). It's not for everyone and we understand that! So thank you for your honest review.

That was very hot. Great job dude!

StudioFOW responds:

There are a few dudes and some ladies, but thank you all the same!

That monster looked like the Taurus Demon from Dark Souls, Is that the Model that was used? Also, I love the animation, It is very good quality, Some of the best on the internet

StudioFOW responds:

Thank you! Indeed it was, if you're looking for the link, you may find the model at https://sfmlab.com/item/1024/

As a note, this link is not used to promote or endorse, it is simply a redirect for those that may have interest in using the model.