Reviews for "Bend or Break: Korra Hentai Parody"

You can only get the good ending if you past 60 days and have exhausted every option and dialogue. DO NOT END early. The good ending only works on a fresh game. I thought it was ridiculous to have to wait this long for a mediocre ending. Everything else is great.

Excellent art, interesting enough dialogue and good progression. The only thing I could ask for is more animated illustrations, or just more content, but it's already a great game as is, and I'd rather have it this way than have less quality in images.
I have to wonder though: Is the collar Korra is wearing on the main menu just for show and to set the ambiance, or does it appear in a part of the game I haven't explored ?

It's just boring. Boring and Tarrlok looks so stupid in the game. Not worth it. I don't know why anyone claims the game is good,specially when there are way better ones on the site.

Great game, unfortunately I can't seem to get the good ending, but that doesn't change the fact.

Really great game, but I have no idea how the endings work, I thought I did perfect until I got bad ending 1, I don't know how the choices could possibly effect the ending.