Reviews for "Bend or Break: Korra Hentai Parody"

I can not get the good end for the life of me. Good game nonetheless.

sunsetriders7 responds:

There isn't a good ending lol

Very good game, quality artwork, non-linear writing (which is good), good writing, very sexy scenes, and a lot of thought put into it.

also people who give this bad reviews for being a rape game. THE REVIEW SYSTEM IS FOR QUALITY NOT FOR COMPATABILITY WITH YOUR FETISHES.

other than that, a more comprehensive way to tell how many endings there are, and how many routes you have/haven't explored, also I dislike the inability to return to the game after starving her to death. (even if it makes sense, just make a button like "go back 5 days")

lost 1/2 stars because of a few spelling errors, won't be hard to fix though.

I like the game and the concept behind it, it really is satisfying and it certainly delivers. I think most people who are "white knights" want an option to save Korra and fall in true love with her. Props and kudos to your studio and you, that was hot!

I believe that this game with more work could be a lot better, as it is now sadly I believe it's only worth 3.5 stars. I do not mind the plot, maybe I am just sick like that but the point is it's a game. I do believe however that the way you train her could be better along with the day system. A lot more work could make this game better. So, hopefully sunsetriders7 wouldn't mind taking and making this game a lot better.

sunsetriders7 responds:

We are currently in talks with a new artist, and will be doing more games for Newgrounds this year. They will be an improvement, and we are taking everything you and others have suggested and trying to make it all happen. Thank you for the review.

you get half a star for good art, but you lost 4 1/2 for making rape into a fantasy. it's gross, frankly, and i am disgusted by the amount of people who seem to approve of this. take a serious look at yourself and this game and try to think about why this is appealing to you.