Reviews for "snek REDUX"

I found this to be pretty fun. It's been awhile since I've played a Snake game. Then again, I wasn't a big fan of them to begin with. The music is really funky! I just like the high spirits. At first, I was confused as to why I wasn't constantly dying.

I now realize you last longer with the more stars you eat. Those are stars, right? It actually was pretty original. It still wasn't that well detailed. It's fun for a few quick plays.

Nice game dude. I like this music and an interesting idea. But why a life have a red color, in a begin i don't take them cuz i think than it kill me XD. I have want to see a skin on my snake but it just a color.

P.S. I play with a bosses it's amazing!!! Best a snake game.

Pretty fun. The techno music goes well with the flashy colour pixel art. I'm in love with the chunky pixels. Gameplaywise, it is fast paced, really gets you thinking. I like how you can adjust the speed of the snake; it makes for a crazy challenge up in the higher difficulties. The gimmick is interesting too - shrinking rapidly instead of hitting a wall decreases your "nom" score, but still gives you an opportunity to react, along with the slow motion. All around good stuff!

If there's anything to complain about, I didn't particularly enjoy playing this on a gamepad. Using only joystick controls, I dunno, makes it harder to play in a less intuitive way. I'd prefer the D-pad buttons, but maybe others don't play it like that? Could just be me.

Lastly, the halt noise and humour in this game are well placed. And amusing. This was very enjoyable and cute. The bosses had me surprised, too.

squidly responds:

Oh shit, did I forget D-Pad controls? I just updated - should work now.

nice game, you prove that old is not obsolete, like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

wut

This Game is wicked man!

squidly responds:

totally wicked awesome ;)