Reviews for "hitBox"

I like it!

The minimalist art was really polished and well done. In fact, the whole look and experience was refreshingly clean. However, the controls and game mechanics weren't very intuitive. When introducing new mechanics, it would have been extremely helpful to have a text description of how to interact with them, like an in-game tutorial.

Also, I noticed that when using a laptop's mousepad one needed to double-tap even if the hardware settings are set to single-tap. This turned the "x2" box into a quadruple-click, which could get tiring. This was consistent on multiple machines.

whileworking responds:

I'm really glad you like the style of hitBox! The ingame tuts are "clean" as well, but actually clear as well. (You cannot go further if you don't understand them ;))

Yeaaaaah well, playing this game with a mouse is way more fun than using a pad indeed.

Dayum. I'm really good at this.
Brilliant, original, unique, challenging, enjoyable, fun, good old school brand.
I enjoyed pushing the mechanics to the limits.
You really thought out carefully the challenges.

whileworking responds:

Thanks a lot. Happy you dig it!

Another great game! Love the puzzles / challenges, great level design.

Thanks tons! :D

Help in 15...

whileworking responds:

Wait. Drop. Go down/left. Fling to the right. Fling up! :)