Reviews for "hitBox"

Absolutely perfect.

The opening instructional levels reminded me of Portal's refined planning. The ultra-simple and dynamic mechanics with swift menu transitions makes for continued mental stimulation (I love that you can click the replay button as it's shooting on-screen). And the clean and sharp aesthetic with the visual and audio design is extremely pleasing.

Absolutely perfect.

Digged it. Simple, not too long, not too short. I would've appreciated a higher difficulty curve, or a star rating system based on time or number of attaches. The game itself was a bit easy.

good game and music.i also like how on level 9 it says:"THINK!"

This is really cool. Quite a nice challenge. Only problem I had was that it ended too soon ;)
...
I see some other people down here saying that this is "too hard", "not a puzzle game", or "the tutorial is too vague". In my opinion it's almost perfect; a lot of games nowadays feel too easy because the developers want to appeal to casuals. And it is a puzzle game: you have to figure out the velocities and the paths in your head; however it challenges your mental chronometry and your kinesthetic skills by necessitating movements that are both fast and precise, which also makes it a "skill game".
...
I do have one suggestion, though. While I was playing, I found it fun to try and challenge myself even further by trying to complete each level in the fastest time/with the least number of "moves" (disconnecting and connecting/touching the least amount of boxes. The achievement I'm most proud of is completing level 35 in 2 moves. I just wish there was tracking for these stats; maybe even a competitive scoreboard..? That would be really fun.
...
7/5 good game, would revisit in 10 years for nostalgia purposes.

This was a pretty good skill game.
A kinda simple concept that was made into a pretty interesting game. I really appreciate how it was still able to be a challenge even after figuring out how to do it, which what I feel makes a good skill game.
The visuals were really nice, it was quite appealing to look at. The art style isn't very unique, but it works best for this kind of game, I feel.
The audio was good too, I didn't get tired of hearing the music in the background which I find to be veryt important.
The game itself didn't feel unsatisfyingly short while not being too long that it was just exhausting to get through, it had a nice little balance. The game functioned very smoothly, everything felt right and proper. I didn't encounter any glitches.
I had a good time playing this game. It felt somewhat rewarding to get through some of the puzzles in this game.