Reviews for "Toon Escape Spook House"

***SPOILERS!!***

I really disagree with the other reviews below- hiding 2 clues in the same place is a really clever idea. I had a head-slapping moment when I finally figured it out the carpet clue. Too often, you fall into the pattern of thinking, "Well, I I solved the puzzle from that clickable area, so that's not useful anymore." The puzzles made sense, and I had a lot of fun with this game! Keep it up!!

Although I had no problem escaping the house, it simply took too long. It's a bad idea to hide two clues at one spot (i.e., the carpet). Also, the clues on the books made me confused because the books were coloured.

Collect a certain number of objects (e.g., peals) in order to receive a key to escape is nothing new.

i thought this won was just okay. I really am bad at these games. I should have known to just check under the pillow for the key! I guess this just bored me. I thought it would be a lot more elaborate. I was just hoping for some music.

The sound effects are nice. There's just little going on. I don't see what this has to do with toons. Then again, I barely got far. The artwork was okay.

A bit short. The clues were not too hard to figure out which was good some of the other escape games are way too convoluted. Good job on making something I did not have to run to a guide to figure out.

The clues are cleverly hidden, good job