Reviews for "Apocashop"

Lacking graphically with the crowds and the shop itself being filler visually but I still love it, and would honestly like to see the story more fleshed out and the game longer. Trying to make a profit while also trying to equip the hero was absolutely great.

kylechu responds:

Thank you! We're glad you enjoyed it.

This is a student project with a really quick turnaround time, but I'm still hoping i can dedicate some time this week to getting some more of the story ideas from my head into the game. And hey, if people are still playing it after the course is over, I'll keep updating it with more content. It's a really fun game to write for!

Great game, good concept. Like the pixel graphics.
Suggestion for the game is that if you get a score of 3.0+ you get to move to the next tier (metal stage). Or simply add stages
love the humor
Anyways good job on the game.

kylechu responds:

We would love to do something like this, but if we did, it would probably be pretty far out in the future. For now, we're mostly focusing on fixing bugs, adding plotlines / heroes, and making some of the code a bit cleaner. Hopefully someday we can add more content like that!

Thank you for the feedback though. Glad you liked the humor!

Someday, you and Jeff may rule even this kingdom.
While the mechanic of buying the item from Jeff is useful, if this is based on something like Lemonade Stand, then instead of getting that item for a cost, you wouldn't get it.
However, in my book, that's out ruled by the Dog.
Dog is love.
Dog is life.

Excellent games! Funny and entertaining!

dam good game but longer please? i hate starting over.