Reviews for "Apocashop"

I think it´s the best game of the month!, i noticed it was inspired in Papers Please. Good story, graphics, mechanics, music; and it´s pretty original too!. I was playing it for an hour already... Keep on the good work!

Someday, you and Jeff may rule even this kingdom.
While the mechanic of buying the item from Jeff is useful, if this is based on something like Lemonade Stand, then instead of getting that item for a cost, you wouldn't get it.
However, in my book, that's out ruled by the Dog.
Dog is love.
Dog is life.

Great game, just too short.

i like it , but it has some annoying bits . like having to pay 10 gold after every day

kylechu responds:

Our idea was that the ten gold tax penalty would force players to make sure they made a profit, instead of just making barely enough to help the hero and scrape along to the next day.

Can you think of anything we could replace that with while still keeping the game challenging?

i would like to see an endless game mode, more items, more choices, perhaps even a competeing shop to go against or at least compare your profits to
perhaps adding a chart to show expenditures and income and profits day by day.
overall very fun game and the odd ball charcters such as the heros, dog, rebels was very enjoyable.
lost .5 stars because it was easy i never dipped negative always payed taxes and gave money freely as long as you know basic econ to sell AT or higher than cost to you and have the items that each days sells most of. for leveling up more options would be nice, perhaps one for customers offering % more on initial offer or perhaps a max level perk that would have greater effect than the standard choices such as 2 extra item spots or much longer day time.
anyone having trouble for your level ups pick increase day time always once you have 2 item slots. sell at cost OR higher to reach levels faster. be prepared for tax which does dbl up every so often. often picking extra things such as helping the hero or the dog gives money long run dont miss out (hero sometimes even prevents you from losing money)