Reviews for "Apocashop"

i pass the game :D it was hard but entertaining xD the tip is not missing clouds or heroes so you can get more money
also, don't betray people

kylechu responds:

I'm glad to see someone found the clouds! Happy to hear that you got through and enjoyed the game.

Brilliantly executed gameplay! Being able to choose whether or not you can take a risk and be rewarded or keep your winnings makes me feel like i'm gambling at a casino! It took me a couple of tries but I finally got a 3.5 Rating from the king! I walked away satisfied (PRO TIPS FOR NEW PLAYERS: GET THE DOG, SELL THE ORB (40), AND TRY AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH FOR TAXES) Once again, amazing game, 5/5 Added to favorites.

I like where this is going, but it could use some improvement.
One major thing is that I have no reason to dislike the king, and so have no real reason to want to support the rebels. To me it just seems like the king is just wanting to collect taxes. just saying I'm "forced" to pay doesn't really make me resent him.
Maybe that whole aspect is best tobe cut and replaced? It seems too close to papers please, but hey its all good if you can make it work...

It would also help to be a bit more invested in the world itself. Why do I want to help the heroes? Wouldn't preventing them from winning help my business a bit by prolonging the need for people to fight against them? Just dinging me with "repair fees" isnt quite good enough. It mechanically motivates me, but not thematically.

Just came back here to give you 5 stars again! Please make the next version longer, i coul easily play it for 2hrs without getting bored.

Nice game... but this game dosnt have save system.. add it plaese...