Reviews for "Spirit Chaser"

That is one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds in a long, long time! Okay, I've seen other great stuff, but not as good as this! I knew I would love it from the high score. The best part is how fantastic the animation is. For some reason, the fox reminded me of Nick from "Zootopia". I guess that movie's so good I see it everywhere.

The story is so engaging. There's no dialogue, but the characters have so much personality. I really feel for these guys. Granted, I have no idea what's going on. What matters is that this shows off endless creativity. Thank you for keeping this website fresh!

Gr8 m8

It's beautiful.
It's just so beautiful.

Cool animation dude good work 5 stars

Stunning animation style which I really loved, but the scenes are not very good at getting across what story you're trying to tell. I found myself confused.