Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

This was posted today, and it has 9,451 views. Nice job, Jonochrome. Love it, by the way.

I did not know about this series until I saw Jack and Ken played it. I thought the game might be fun to check out, so I played all of the RS and RT today and saw that they would not be a RT 2. Then, I saw this. What a surprise xD. Even I only started to follow this series because of other youtubers, but I truly love those games with my heart. Good job, JonBro! <3 Such well made series have finally came to an end :D This is where a series, an era ends. 5 starsssssss

Why did it end?! I love riddle school. Great ending!

i finished the game just to see the photo album, it brings a tear to my eye :,)

An amazing finale for a series that changed my whole life, the first time i saw your content was back then in 2011, when i discovered Newgrounds (sadly my old account is buried), so i found your game and played it, i found it really interesting, so i played the others (Except the 4th one lol). When i finished Riddle Transfer, i kept waiting so long for the sequel but here we are.

Thank you JonBro/Jonochrome for making my life fun with this awesome Point-And-Click series, i really admire your work.