Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

As you said, not the best game in the series when you think about puzzles, which are the butter of a point-n-click game.

But who the hell cares about puzzles when you have a beautiful ending like this that wraps the entire series in a neat little package?
The ending was fenomenal, this whole game was fenomenal. A great ending for a great series.

Don't know if you'll be making more games in the future, JonBro. But if yes, I only wish you the best of luck, you creative dog.

i could use some help, im stuck at the lasers.
The whole riddle school series made my childhood. i almost died when i saw riddle transfer 2.

I really like this game I even deduced something about Diz... tell me if I'm wrong: (Spoiler Alert)
I think Diz only helped Phil because he knows that he will defeat Viz in order to takeover the Vizion project, because he dosen't want to judge planets he wants to destroy them but he really didn't anticipated that Viz will find him a traitor but then again he actually wanted to be found out (which is better is up to you.) But he really can't predict is area 5.1 where his mind is beaing read only to be saved by Phil he saw a chance and leaves Phil and his friends to die. (Unfortunately they escaped.)

Motive:
To prove of his race superiority over other Races in the entire galaxy.

Like I said correct me if I'm wrong.

HE GETS THE GIRL!!! F*** YEAH!!!

This game is so AWESOME! It even made me cry and for me thats hard to do especially for a video game