Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

I have been waiting for so long... I love riddle school!

Over all This game has sent me through a wave of emotions. First, anger when you said you weren't going to make another. Second, joy when I just saw this game sitting waiting for me to press start. Finally, sadness there will be no more, but also joy, because I know on the other side of the fourth wall they're happy. May your games continue to shine bright in this new era JonBro.

This is my first time playing a Riddle Transfer game and I just want to say I was blown away (even by the intro!) My words cannot express my joy for an actual good game and not just garbage. I am proud to say that this is one of my most favourite games.

When I hear Riddle Transfer 2 was out, I had to see it to believe it. This... Jonochrome, you have fulfilled my expectations fully. You ended the Riddle series in the best way possible, and I couldn't have asked for more. And I'm doing just that, I ask for no more. Now that you can take the Riddle series off of your shoulders, you can relax. Though I'm a bit sad to see one of my favorite childhood moments from my Flash days go, I'm happy to see Phil and his friends, as well as the entire series, get the ending they deserve. I'm happy to see you free yourself of this weight, and hope you can move on, now knowing that the Riddle series is over, but is, and forever will be, a brilliant gem that all can look back and smile on. I wish you luck with your future endeavors, and hope that you can rest easy, now that this series will be a Back To The Future of the internet. Forever brilliant and unforgettable. Have a good one, man. You earned it.

i play this game when i'm still in 3rd or 4th grade & now, i graduate junior high school & this is the best game that i ever play + phil get the ending he deserve :)