Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

Okay. So i didn't cry at the happy ending of Phil. I cried because i finally seen the game i played growing up as a kid since elementary school get the ending it deserved. This was an amazing ending to an amazing series. Thank you JonBro for the whole series and all the puns you gave us. Also thank you for teaching us how to escape school! (and possibly escape aliens and a government facility if we ever need to)

Hats off man.... Hats off. Ya got ma heart. Keep up the good work. :))

Man, this series was quite the journey. It's great to see how not only your games improve over time, but also how you change as a person.

This is a great ending for the series. It's short but I loved it.

*SPOILER ALERT*

The only litle thing that felt weird was the sudden change in Diz's character. Why did he just randomly decide to destroy the universe like that? I understand that you needed some villain for the final battle to be intense, but the Diz plot twist was really out of place.

In fact, I'm not sure if the whole final battle against Diz was even necessary. The "defeat" of Quiz was satisfying enough, I think.

It's only my opinion, though. This is still a great finale.

best game