Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

Epic just thanks jonbro thanks!

THE BEST GAME EVER EVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR THIS FELINGS WOOOW I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW OOH MEAN REPEAT THE SAME AGAIN THE BEST GAME WORLD YEAAA

Dude, you made a good work, thank you for the fun I had throughout the years, you're awesome!

This game is this game series is a masterpiece. I have been with this game since... who knows! I have just been with this game for a very long time! Ever since I played the first game, I have enjoyed it so much! From Riddle school 1 to transfer 2, I have been always been in love with this game, the puzzles are some good brain teasers, it has a non-cliché, and solid story, and strong characters. I wish that JonBro can just make one or two more parts, to finally put this beautiful series to rest. Like play as one of Phil or Smileys children, or someone different instead of phil. Good job, Jonbro, Kudos.

P.S Ignore the ass-kisser, tirrene, under me.

i am a youtuber to