Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

You know, the part with the pLongtitude and pLatitude, tell us JonBro! WAT IZ DA ANSSER?!!

pls dont make this be the last riddle school
or make a difrent rs pls pls pls

To think I played Riddle School 1 - Transfer 6 years after you stopped the series, I played the six part series again and again. I wanted more, but accepted your decision to stop the series and played more different types of games, then DanTDM uploaded his "Riddle School" let's play, and I played through all the games again, just for a bit of nostalgia. Over the course of the month I watch Dan's playthrough of all six games. I loved his reactions to all the puzzles and plot developments through the games. In the comments section, the day you uploaded this game, "JonBro released Riddle Transfer 2!!". I was instantly in doubt as multiple comments had also done, then Dan uploaded his playthrough of RT2. Realizing it was out, Instantly, I paused the video and played the game myself. It was one of the best conclusions to a game made in the span of only 2 weeks! As an aspiring game developer, I was amazed at how the game series is wrapped up with a shiny red ribbon with only one game that planned for 4 RT games at first. Your story for making this game is inspiring to people like me, as unmovitation takes it's toll on me too, but you plowed through and made this.The ending, as such in RS5 and RT is easily the best segment of the game. The plot twist was shocking, and the common frustration with one of the final puzzles made me work for about 10 minutes. Everything about this was bittersweet as intended, a great game to end the series. Although, if I were to think of anything wrong with it, I'd say the absence of a timer is something. The music was incredible, I honestly thought they all fit perfectly. This game inspires me to do something great. 6/5 if I could, settle for 5/5 for now JonBro/JonChrome. All good things come to an end, but as a legacy, it will always continue.

I remember when I first played Riddle School. I had absolutely loved it and looked forward to all the sequels. I was really disappointed when I saw that you said the series was discontinued, and I accepted that. But that moment when I saw the video that TDM posted, I was just like:

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

It was a great game altogether and a great ending to the series. Thank you for making this game!

Most excellent. Great puzzles, nice story, funny characters.

Good done!