Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

I have been playing this series for ten years!? I just celebrated my 18th birthday on the 13th, and it's only now that I have literally grown up to Riddle School/Riddle Transfer. For the past five years, I have been wanting to have a tattoo related to the series, and I am still planning on getting it soon.

PLEASE continue making games, whether it's RS/RT or something totally different. I'll always be here to support your games :)

I must say I'm surprised that a series about a kid escaping school came all the way to what we have here, and you can really see how far the games have progressed, in art, animation and puzzles alike.

Although it's sad to see such a legendary series finally end, I agree - there really isn't a more fitting send-off for Riddle School than this. Thanks, JonBro.

After all this years, Jonochrome, or as I used to call you, JonBro, as much as I know your story, the Riddle School series has been important for you since your adolescence, and I can say the same, ever since I started playing the first Riddle School game, back when I was just a child, I loved it so much, I remember talking about the game with my friends in school, we'd talk about Phil, the teachers, the still to-be-told story, and then, Pico School 5 came in, me and my friends were still sad about the whole April Fools Joke with Pico School 4, but we were happy to see you continued the game.

Then... Riddle Transfer came in, 5 years ago, I remember like if it was yesterday, me and my friends jumping in happines, looking at the game, talking about how the story developed to be this amazing, fun and nostalgic game, the game that walked together with me through my childhood to my adolescence.
I passed through a lot, and I kept following your updates... or life updates, in this case, then you said you didn't want to continue Riddle Transfer, of course, me and my school friends got sad, but I thought it was the right choice for you.

After sometime, I passed through a lot, I got older and now... There it is, suddenly "RIDDLE TRANSFER 2" ... And now I can finally tell you, Mr. Jonochrome, thanks to you, now I finally have an ending to one of the most important things in my childhood.
Thank you, and keep being this amazing person you are.

i played this series over and over for the last 10 years. i've always found it clever and witty, and seeing how phil has grown, and how their story ends... feels complete. thank you.
also i love quiz and chubb for some reason. no real good reasons i guess, just because i love them.

HE SMILED