Reviews for "POOPER DELUXE"

Dang it! I was at a score of 9916! If I had just been able to touch that bird, I would have gotten that medal! At least it was easy for most of the game. I shouldn't have looked at the highest ranked medal. Well, there's a secret one anyway.

It did get annoying with how it was just poop over and over. It was still pretty playable. The first part was really easy. I can't believe the high scores people have gotten! The graphics aren't bad. It is a bit slow, though.

rhys510 responds:

Ah better luck next time :)

try playing it with friends to get the full experience. There is a pause button "SPACEBAR" that might have helped, anyway thanks for the comment! :D

A little bit too easy but I like it

At leased everyone will be able to play, Thanks :D

Im AMAZED that anyone played this past 10,000 points.

Its a bit boring, though its kind of funny. I wish there were maybe more power-ups. It was just kind of slow. I only played as long as I did for medals, so good job with that addition.

rhys510 responds:

Thanks - i know its a bit repetitive but i made it in two days as this was what i wanted my original pooper game to be :)

thanks for the comment! :D

there is no part of this game that did not make me laugh

Awesome thanks :D

when you run out of poo and then decend if oyu catch food your poo should replenish. i give your game a qwerty/10

rhys510 responds:

I was thinking of doing that but it would only be fair in single player as it would be a random thing to happen - no one would be able to do it on purpose so it wouldnt be fair on other players :)

thanks for the comment :D