Reviews for "Mario's Final RPG Ep.2"

Urgh....have every medal except the master of disguise...I feel like it has something to do with Doopliss, but I can't seem to find it.

In other words, this game is really good. Like the guy below said, the hitboxes are really wonky, the timing is a bit off, and there's this glitch where you can literally swing the hammer a second before the enemy's about to attack and you'll still hit him.

Other then that, the story is great, the dialogue is funny and I like the fact that you made Lemmy a playable character with his own attacks. Shame he doesn't have a health bar or anything, lol.

Can't wait to see more.

This game wasn't half bad. I liked the humor, the music, the addition of medals, and the story are decent enough, and the gameplay is simplistic. However, there is one glaring flaw that made my first playthrough a living nightmare, and that's when the hit detection seems to be way too wonky, making it hard to hit enemies at the exact time, and after awhile, I died. Now I'm not sure if you fixed this or not as you didn't tell me if you did, but if you didn't, I strongly consider that you do. Another problem is that this seems a little too generic, while it's still really good and it has it's own original story, I can still see how generic it is, I suggest maybe adding new items or something like that to spice it up a little.

Overall, it's a decent effort, but I suggest you keep my advice in mind.

Amazing

what no find bob the boo :( and love you game

MetaMike responds:

There might have been a plank you walked over..Could it have been breakable ????? :0