Reviews for "Mario's Final RPG Ep.2"

I love it

Good game ~

In the next episode, I would love to be able to move in 3D.

I loved Larry, and the board breaking was great!
Make more very soon!

I really like the game but, I want part 3 of the game

Edit: 2 years?

MetaMike responds:

Trust me so do I lol just haven't had much time to put it together but I have a good idea of what it's gonna be like, stay tuned!

Wow is about all that I can say about this as it is an amazing game that is far superior to ep 1 with much more content including more enemies extra moves a new partner a secret that unlocks the full potential of the first move that you obtain. I think that either having the multibounce shoes from the get go or unlocking them via the the first code and then having the new code unlocking a new hammer abilty such as a charged attack. overall great game and I look forward to seeing the next installment of this series.

MetaMike responds:

Thanks for the review! It's nice to come back and still see people leaving awesome comments and hearing about how they enjoyed the game! I put a lot of time and effort into this and I'm glad it paid off.. I wish I had the time to make part 3 because I have some great ideas in store. I'm fortunate enough to have a good memory and remember the things I want to create even if years go by, but yeah anyways thanks again glad you liked it!