Reviews for "Memory Station β"

Well I have a pretty bad memory :/

This is decent, I honestly couldn't suggest any changes or improvements to the mechanics of the game itself, though I ran into a problem that annoyed me to no end.

My mouse is a bit broken, so it clicks multiple times with one click. That leads to me having the astounding ability to lose this game in a single click, my solution would be to make the buttons unclickable for a second after guessing.

nice game which is showing me how poor my memory is, but thankfully we got ctrl+print screen. thanks for 215 points of medals. btw you could also do the ones with 1x1 and 2x2 or 7x7 and on. but over all good job.

What a crazy difficult memory game! Though in a good way. It definitely gets the mind working. The first line wasn't that difficult, the second one was a bit challenging, and after that... without reference it's difficult to complete them at all. I tried thinking in patterns, but looks like it'll take some practice to really be able to print these things into your mind. That you can't fill out the colors in the order you remember it, but have to jump from piece to piece at random, makes it all the more difficult too. Truly a test of the mind and memory! Simple functionality for a really clever concept. Nice work.

-cd-