Reviews for "SPIN AVOID"

Highly addicting. Quite challenging. Really fun game. It's funny how some of the most simple ideas can turn into a fun game. Nice work.

Could use an audio track, other than that, it's rage inducing and fun!

DemoBoy responds:

added one!

This game is awesome but it would be better if there were a replay button so you could just play the game immediately after dying.

I rates this game 4 1/2 stars.

Amazing!

Very fun game. Like most users I think you could use different sound effects in the game. Perhaps when you get a point just have a slight ding that goes off, and when you fail just have a sound for that. I also would prefer it if the music would just keep going when I die instead of stopping. Other than that the game is really fun. It was a simple idea that ended up becoming pretty addicting.