Reviews for "SPIN AVOID"

good idea but the balls fall too fast

Sorry, but this game needs some serious improvements before it can be properly released. Specifically, the game is so hard that I constantly lost on the first stage. The game concept itself is fairly decent though, albeit a bit basic.

Highly addicting. Quite challenging. Really fun game. It's funny how some of the most simple ideas can turn into a fun game. Nice work.

pretty hard

Aaargh, that spinning motion the paddle does each time you restart seems to reflect my frustration at each such point of time! It feels like if I play this an hour or so I might get into the groove, and it won't be all that difficult to time each flip, but the first session of tries it was HARD. A good type of hard though: one where practice actually gets you somewhere. Though the hundreds seem lightyears away at the moment, they feel possible. Nice concept; a balanced difficulty!

-cd-