Reviews for "Pico Joins the Army"

Reminds me a bit of that Street Fighter Chode flash except Foamy was the final boss.

I also like the cameos in the beginning glad to see we still get silly quality movies lieke this

When I first saw the intro, I was gonna hit the zero button with the fist of God because it looked like you just ripped off EmDubya's "Join the Tankman Army".

That was when the cartoon started digging into the actual issues of the Judgement system. Everything said at this part of the video rang so true. Craptacular videos passing Judgement in spite of the overwhelming opposition. Unworthy bullshit hitting the front page. All of it was great.

But then, you immediately won my respect with the George reference & had the eye for detail to not only notice but to mention that Sam Meisner's movies take entire days to pass Judgement. I doubt most other people here even got that reference. As a friend of Meisner's, I think he would approve of this public nod. I wish I knew who wrote that joke.

I'm off to give Sam a link to this so he can see it.

Typical to here only. It's pretty cool. It looks like it wasn't all animated by the same person. The animation is pretty good in the middle and some of the shots are really crude and out out of place animation-wise. Overall it's cool.

I love the music in the beginning! This is great.

I loved the concept of it being all basically Newgrounds and stopping the Undertale. ECH