Reviews for "Brad n Dan: Amiibutt Unboxing"

Awesome animation

Did get any laughter of this video, but I did kind of enjoy the animation.

This is very inspiring stuff.

Pyschicpebbles screechy voice made this all the better,
"YOU'RE A FUCKING DEAD MAN BRAD!!" Will be ringing in my retinas for the rest of eternity.
Thank you zach EUUGH.

I feel like the humor in this felt a little too forced and recycled from other cartoons that I've seen on this site before. Not to mention, you used a lot of sound effects that I have heard multiple times and its irritating hearing them again. It's fine that you put them in here, but for future reference, try to find other sound effects that haven't been used numerous times. In spite of all this, the art and animation was okay, and seeing that you've only made three animations, you can get away with this stuff. Compared to your past animations, this is definitely an improvement. You seem like you have some solid potential and I have a good feeling for your art and I hope to see more of your content later in the future.

PhantomArcade responds:

Interesting review, I'll be sure to keep this in mind on the next cartoon. Though I would like to say finding sound effects is difficult. I tried to be creative here and there (like using a car crash sound when Brad falls off the table) but I'll try to reach farther with my next project! Thanks for taking the time to offer your thoughts.